Sunday 23 October 2011

Fleeting moment of domesblissity..

Today is the last day of a pleasurable 5 day solo mission.  Usually by the end I am so sick of hearing my own voice yelling and my little boy whingeing but for some reason this time was different. 

Before I had Reilly I believed I was going to be a domestic goddess, cross happy chirpy kindy teacher rolled into one. Once I had Reilly I was devastated to realize I wasn't made to be a stay at home mum  and my visions of domestblissity were shattered. I am a better mum when I am working and being a mum.

 I had a moment on Saturday morning when I thought, awwwhhhh this is what I thought all of motherhood would be like. It was great, we were all laughing, there was no yelling, no whingeing and it stayed that way all morning. We made a paint string painting on a canvas (how mister maker is that - 10 points to me). Here are some pics of my fleeting moments of domesblissity, it doesn't happen all that often here so if you blink you might miss it. 



So here's cheers to the treasured moment's of domesblissity and making the most of them.

Cheers Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment